You may search for taxi drivers names, languages, credit cards, etc. on this web page.
Search the Web:
You can also use the form below to do a more in-depth search for taxi drivers at Taxi-MCO.com. When you are searching for a taxi driver it is better, of course, to search for the last name. This is because there will be a smaller amount of selections found and the selections displayed will be more accurate. For example, to search for Glen Skeel you would want to enter SKEEL in the Search for: text box. If you wanted to find Joe Harms, then you enter HARMS. Try it.
For a more advanced search. Your query may also contain specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is available, along with examples.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'